BY KIPLANG’AT MUTAI
A man from Mulot is admitted at Longisa County Referral Hospital after eating the meat of a cow that is suspected to have been suffering from anthrax.He ate the beef on Tuesday.
County director of public health Daniel Sironga started swelling and was rushed to the hospital.
He called on those who could have eaten the meat to seek medical advice should they fall sick. Sironga said the health officers have spotted cases of anthrax in the area and they are working with veterinary officers and the provincial administrators to educate the public.
Narok County leading online newspaper.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Tanzania’s Task Force tightens the noose on international traffickers
The innovation journey of a well-run business starts with a healthy team
New Chili Fences Deter Elephants
Gaddafi Resurrected: Sylvester Ntutu Intensifies Campaign to Unseat MP Lemein
2014 Powered By Wordpress, Goodnews Theme By Momizat Team